Rage in Wisconsin... Again?

Tickets have already sold out for Rage's show in East Troy, Wisconsin at Alpine Valley. So if this is the first you've heard of it, your too late. But maybe you'll get another chance to see them?

Nobody knows for sure if they're secretly planning a full blown reunion, complete with a new album and full tour, but I've got a tidbit of insider info. Just last night I was told firsthand that the Apple River Amphitheater in Somerset, Wisconsin (just about 45 minutes from the Twin Cites) has put a bid in to get Rage to play there this summer. So what does this mean? Well it all depends if the band receives bids only when they plan on continuing to tour or not. If so, then that's good news because the bid was for a lot of money. So it's nothing official, but it's one more clue in the guessing game of their reunion. Of course I don't want to get anyone in trouble, so I hope you don't mind that I'm not naming my sources. I'll see if I can't look into it further sometime soon.

3 comments:

littlemog said...

i sure miss them. any getogether from them sounds good.

Paper Fan Club said...

You have a great blog -- nice writing style. I also really like your ecclectic taste in music; who would you say is your favorite of all time?

Ty said...

Yeah I like listening to all kinds of music. Pretty much anything but new country haha. My all time favorite band? The Red Hot Chili Peppers, hands down. And even though I'm a huge fan I promise not to turn this blog into a Chili Pepper blog fest.